Wednesday 20 September 2017

Autumn

Hi everyone, welcome to my new blog. I dabbled with digital art a few years ago when I was on the Gecko Galz design team and have recently started dabbling again. I have been posting digital pieces on my other blog but I've decided to give them a home of of their own.

My first piece is a digital page.

I'd like to enter it in the following challenges:
Digitally Made Challenge - Fall
Art Journal Journey - Colour My World


I used Craft Artist to make the page and images from My Craft Studio.

Thank you for dropping by, have a lovely day. xxx Hazel.

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful Autumn page Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL page dear Hazel!
    Thank you for joining us again at Art Journal Journey!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a gorgeous journal page Hazel. I'm sure you will be enjoying creating your digital pages here on your new blog. I have a digital blog as well.
    Thank you for joining the theme over at Art Journal Journey the autumn 'colours in your world' today are beautiful.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Hazel, thanks for joining us at Deigitall Made this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely fall fairy page with us at Digitally Made, Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. Warm Autumnal colours. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Made. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete